- POSICION DE IZQUIERDA INTERNACIONAL FRENTE A LAS ELECCIONES GENERALES EN ARGENTINA, 2023Por Izquierda Internacional (OIR, Argentina; ¡Socialismo o Extinción!, México, Agrupación Marxista and Ecosocialistas, Bolivia y Left Party, U.S. El Trotskismo revolucionario toma posición ante las elecciones generales, los candidatos y partidos que compiten, los programas y la situación del país. Giro a la derecha, competencia Inter imperialista, aparición del nazi-fascismo El 22 de octubre habrá elecciones presidenciales en Argentina. Las elecciones se dan en el
- Scott Wiener represents Zionism and Israel, not his constituents in CaliforniaSimon Morales Shadowy Group Attempts to Cover Up for Israel’s Palestinian Genocide with the Help of California State Senator Scott Wiener. SAN MATEO, CA, September 14, 2023 – Allegations have emerged that a legal group backed by Israel is actively attempting to manipulate the ethnic studies curriculum taught in California schools, with one state senator reportedly implicated in these actions. Sources tell us that California
- For a Workers’, Socialist, and Internationalist, May 1st!Left Party (International Left) Almost 125 years ago, socialists launched May Day to unify all the workers’ struggles in the world and march as a single fist against the power of the bourgeoisie. The first of those days was to repudiate the deaths of 8 anarchists executed in Chicago for the mere crime of participating in a strike. Also, they fought for 8 hours of
- HUNDREDS OF ORGANIZATIONS FROM MEXICO, LATIN AMERICA, EUROPE AND THE USA CONDEMN THE MASSACRE OF MIGRANTS FROM CD. JUÁREZ, CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO AND DEMAND THE GOVERNMENT TO ABANDON ITS COMPLICITY WITH THE US CRIMINAL IMMIGRATION POLICY.Sign the letter, and join the fight! Add your name and organization the OPEN LETTER TO ANDRÉS MANUEL LÓPEZ OBRADOR, president of Mexico. Send your membership to firstname.lastname@example.org The death of 40 Latin American migrant workers due to a fire in a detention center of the National Institute of Migration of Mexico in Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua state – which also caused several serious injuries – is
Continue readingHUNDREDS OF ORGANIZATIONS FROM MEXICO, LATIN AMERICA, EUROPE AND THE USA CONDEMN THE MASSACRE OF MIGRANTS FROM CD. JUÁREZ, CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO AND DEMAND THE GOVERNMENT TO ABANDON ITS COMPLICITY WITH THE US CRIMINAL IMMIGRATION POLICY.
- 8th March, Working Woman Day declaration. Full support for Women’s Liberation. Following the example of the Iranian and Afghan women, let’s fight against the state and fundamentalism.By International Left Working Women’s Day corresponds to a long tradition of struggle, mobilizations, strikes, and more, condensed by the Second International Conference of Socialist Women in 1910 and later by the Russian Revolution of 1917 under the slogan of “bread and peace.” Afterward, monarchies and bosses appropriated the day. In 1977, the day of struggle was then transformed by the United Nations Organization into
- Peru: Workers and Peasants must fight for power to avoid defeatInternational Left declaration. 50 days after the dismissal of President Castillo, the genocidal government installed in Peru has murdered 70 fighters. Whether this dismissal was legal for the poor Peruvian masses, who had long ago lost all illusion in Castillo, if they ever had any, is of little importance. Many voted for Castillo without much enthusiasm as an alternative to Fujimorismo, the archetype of the
- Peru: Only the revolution will end exploitation and economic and social decadence.A few days ago, President Pedro Castillo tried to dissolve the Peruvian Congress dominated by right-wing parties and where Castillo’s own supporters were against him. Castillo thus tried to govern by presidential decree and call new elections. Congress opposed Castillo’s policy and revoked his mandate in a unitary display among supporters of former dictator Fujimori’s daughter, Keiko Fujimori, and Castillo’s own vice president, Dina Boluarte.
- SOCIALISM OR EXTINCTION – MANIFESTO FOR A NEW REVOLUTIONARY MARXIST AND ANTI-EXTINCTIONIST INTERNATIONALPlease click HERE to download this publication in pdf format. Capitalism is destroying the viability of life on the planet while human civilization approaches the precipice “Let us not, however, flatter ourselves overmuch on our human victories over nature. For each such victory, nature takes its revenge on us. Each victory, it is true, in the first place brings about the results we expected, but in the