- 8th March, Working Woman Day declaration. Full support for Women’s Liberation. Following the example of the Iranian and Afghan women, let’s fight against the state and fundamentalism.By International Left Working Women’s Day corresponds to a long tradition of struggle, mobilizations, strikes, and more, condensed by the Second International Conference of Socialist Women in 1910 and later by the Russian Revolution of 1917 under the slogan of “bread and peace.” Afterward, monarchies and bosses appropriated the day. In 1977, the day of… Read More »8th March, Working Woman Day declaration. Full support for Women’s Liberation. Following the example of the Iranian and Afghan women, let’s fight against the state and fundamentalism.
- Peru: Workers and Peasants must fight for power to avoid defeatInternational Left declaration. 50 days after the dismissal of President Castillo, the genocidal government installed in Peru has murdered 70 fighters. Whether this dismissal was legal for the poor Peruvian masses, who had long ago lost all illusion in Castillo, if they ever had any, is of little importance. Many voted for Castillo without much… Read More »Peru: Workers and Peasants must fight for power to avoid defeat
- Peru: Only the revolution will end exploitation and economic and social decadence.A few days ago, President Pedro Castillo tried to dissolve the Peruvian Congress dominated by right-wing parties and where Castillo’s own supporters were against him. Castillo thus tried to govern by presidential decree and call new elections. Congress opposed Castillo’s policy and revoked his mandate in a unitary display among supporters of former dictator Fujimori’s… Read More »Peru: Only the revolution will end exploitation and economic and social decadence.
- COP 27. The extinction must go on…COP 27. The extinction must go on… Zero wording on phasing out fossil fuel production COP27 ended. The lights have dimmed. The main curtains went down. The performances went as planned. The main actors delivered a farce after the drama, now, the show must go on… The objective of the main imperialist governments of the… Read More »COP 27. The extinction must go on…
- Iran: Islamic regime and theocratic State are in crisis, and repression is intensifying. Down with Raisi and Khamenei!Trial and Punishment for the murderers of Mahsa Amini and all those killed by the repression! Sixty days of demonstrations against the fundamentalist Islamic regime of Iran evidenced, in addition to a phenomenon of organization that includes thousands of women, students, and some sectors of the workers and members of the oppressed nationalities of the… Read More »Iran: Islamic regime and theocratic State are in crisis, and repression is intensifying. Down with Raisi and Khamenei!
- ILTT Report on the the International Revolutionary Marxist Anti-Extinctionist ConferenceOn October 28th and 29th, 2022 the International Left (IL) convened an event entitled “Socialism or Extinction” to unite workers organizations in action around a manifesto of the same name. The IL reports that the conference was held at the SITUAM (Workers’ Union of the Autonomous University of Metropolitana) building in Mexico City and attended internationally on-line. And… Read More »ILTT Report on the the International Revolutionary Marxist Anti-Extinctionist Conference
- SOCIALISM OR EXTINCTION – MANIFESTO FOR A NEW REVOLUTIONARY MARXIST AND ANTI-EXTINCTIONIST INTERNATIONALPlease click HERE to download this publication in pdf format. Capitalism is destroying the viability of life on the planet while human civilization approaches the precipice “Let us not, however, flatter ourselves overmuch on our human victories over nature. For each such victory, nature takes its revenge on us. Each victory, it is true, in the first… Read More »SOCIALISM OR EXTINCTION – MANIFESTO FOR A NEW REVOLUTIONARY MARXIST AND ANTI-EXTINCTIONIST INTERNATIONAL