- Is France the Weakest Link in the European Imperialist Chain?By CJ Korp and Carlos Petroni France is undergoing a series of social and economic earthquakes that have created continuous turmoil and division. This article aims to shed light on the situation from a Marxist perspective, specifically from a Trotskyist viewpoint, to inform the world about the impending transformation of France from an imperialist power to a minor European country resembling Spain. One of the
- Foro: La guerra interimperialista en Ucrania, 25 de junioUn programa antiimperialista y socialista para poner fin a la guerra. Foro en español, 25 de junio. Transmisión por: https://www.facebook.com/IzquierdaPuntoInfo Para participar, conéctate al enlace de zoom. 25 jun 2023, 05:00 p. m. hora del pacífico (EE. UU. y Canadá). Inscríbase en la fecha y horario que más le convenga: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAlceyrrD0rHN1mSPnKNCady9jyUtURETkX Luego de la inscripción, recibirá un correo electrónico de confirmación con información para unirse al seminario web.
- Forum: the interimperialist war in UkrainePUBLIC ONLINE FORUM TO DISCUSS THE INTERIMPERIALIST WAR IN UKRAINE AND THE SOCIALIST PROGRAM TO END IT. ORGANIZED BY LEFT PARTY (INTERNATIONAL LEFT).SATURDAY, JUNE 10 – 4:00 PST Enter the Zoom link:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85835549492?pwd=NVQrczh1TkVTSkhrN1BYdGlMQ2p3UT09 ID: 858 3554 9492Access code: 191837 Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting#ImperialistWar #StopTheWar #WarInUkraine #ForARevolutionInUkraine Event Link. https://www.facebook.com/events/573043878292030?ref=newsfeed To participate, write to us https://www.facebook.com/TheDailySocialist
- For a Workers’, Socialist, and Internationalist, May 1st!Left Party (International Left) Almost 125 years ago, socialists launched May Day to unify all the workers’ struggles in the world and march as a single fist against the power of the bourgeoisie. The first of those days was to repudiate the deaths of 8 anarchists executed in Chicago for the mere crime of participating in a strike. Also, they fought for 8 hours of
- 8th March, Working Woman Day declaration. Full support for Women’s Liberation. Following the example of the Iranian and Afghan women, let’s fight against the state and fundamentalism.By International Left Working Women’s Day corresponds to a long tradition of struggle, mobilizations, strikes, and more, condensed by the Second International Conference of Socialist Women in 1910 and later by the Russian Revolution of 1917 under the slogan of “bread and peace.” Afterward, monarchies and bosses appropriated the day. In 1977, the day of struggle was then transformed by the United Nations Organization into